Dental Stem Cells
The fields of personalized and regenerative medicine have the potential to revolutionize the healthcare world. There is a vast array of possibilities attached to the therapeutic use of dental stems cells for treating disorders such as type 1 diabetes, heart attack and stroke, neurological conditions such as Parkinson’s disease and Alzheimer’s disease. The future use of preserved cells in other advancing fields of treatment make dental stem cells one of the most exciting research fields in today’s healthcare landscape.
Our project partner in the field of dental stem cells is Provia Laboratories, LLC.
WHY IS PROVIA A GAME-CHANGER?
- Provia has developed “Store-A-Tooth” – a dental stem cell bio-banking product utilizing cryogenic technology which preserves dental stem cells from baby and wisdom teeth that would otherwise be discarded.
- “Store-A-Tooth” is available to consumers and enables parents to collect their children’s baby teeth and be prepared for advance for stem cell therapies that someday may help treat many different conditions.
- Following the FDA’s requirements for manufacturing human cell and tissue products, Provia is the only company that offers families the ability to store these dental stem cells processed under the FDA’s & cGMP (current Good Manufacturing Practice) guidelines – making the cells compatible with future technologies.
- Muscle, bone, cartilage, cardiovascular tissue and neural cells can all be grown from dental stem cells for future, innovative treatment of many diseases.
- Provia manufactures a patented Biospecimen storage container designed for critical/high value specimen Biobanking and distributes these containers to the world’s largest pharmaceutical, biotech companies, and hospital systems.
Want to find out more? Contact us using the form below and become a Grace Century member today